ELEC60016 Electrical Engineering Industrial Placement
Lecturer(s): Dr Steve Wright
Your placement requires integration of a range of technical skills that may include specification writing, data analysis, software design, hardware design and testing methodologies. It also requires writing and monitoring of a project plan, presentation of progress reports, a formal presentation and a final report.
Upon successful completion of this module you will be able to:
1. critically analyse the requirements of an employer in a certain engineering related industry.
2. operate in a professional manner in an industrial setting.
3. summarise your work and critically analyse its impact on the business.
4. criticise current practices and suggest alternative solutions that are ethically and economically responsible.
5. make informed decisions on the direction of your future career.
Exam Duration: N/A
Coursework contribution: 100%
Closed or Open Book (end of year exam): N/A
Coursework only module
Oral Exam Required (as final assessment): N/A
Prerequisite module(s): None required
Course Homepage: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/electrical-engineering/internal/current-students-